Tis a challenging, time for most folks right now, physically, mentally and spiritually. For many, the imposed lockdowns and social isolation has caused stress, anxiety and fear. All of which compromise the Immunity.
So how in these challenging times do we build Immunity?
Well, there are many ways. Amongst the simplest are:
- Natural antibiotics incorporated into your diet every day will build Immunity – garlic, olive leaf extract, oregano, turmeric, echinacea, colloidal silver, and green tea are just a few.
- Juicing fortifies Immunity – green juices (think celery, cucumber, kale, parsley, and the like) are particularly excellent. Make greens your base and then add carrot, apple, beetroot, ginger, turmeric and lemon.
- More Juicing and for some extra tasty juices, try berries, pineapple and mangoes. (1)
- Supplements – Vitamin C, beta-carotene, zinc, magnesium, ashwagandha, brahmi and ginseng (GreenWitch Tea’s Longevity Tea (2) is a delightful mix containing brahmi and ginseng).
Try to omit:
negative media, negative people, sad movies, processed food, sugar, an acidic diet (meat, dairy, sugar all cause excess acid in the body) (3 & 4), toxins of all kinds (in cosmetics, toiletries, food, water) and a sedentary lifestyle.
Add in their place:
- meditation, joy and laughter where you can get it, organic food, a natural plant diet (at least for the main part), yoga, walking, some strength related exercise, nature, birds and butterflies, and connection to mother earth and all her creatures.
A few extra things for building Immunity:
- Immunity Tea (5)
- Some silence and stillness each day
- Water – at least 8 glasses a day, at room temperature, not from the fridge.
Don’t forget self-love! Loving your unique being builds you up, makes you grateful, increases your energy, and puts magick in your day. All of which helps make you healthier, and perhaps even more importantly, happier.
May your day have many blessings ~ GreenWitch Tea